Today, a lot of people using GABA for weight loss. GABA specially the tea has recently been showing to be an effective way to weight loss those extra pounds. Other dietary supplements are accompanied by side effects and normally do not show the same results for everyone. GABA tea is not the victim of this inconsistency, because it is a natural product. It is one of the most natural forms of GABA that exist today and you can take GABA tea as a part of your daily diet. It is one of the best and the best way to lose weight.
Low levels of HGH is a dominant cause of too much fat in our bodies. Our waist and hips are the main victims of fat. It seems impossible to get rid of those pounds to get through diet. You can lose weight by diet and while indeed weak and feeble. Fortunately, GABA is very useful in stimulating the pituitary gland, that human growth hormone (HGH) release. This is very encouraging because HGH production tends to slow down as we age. This, in turn, has adverse effects on our body and soul. Weight Loss For GABA Supplement help protects against these effects.
How GABA Help us for weight loss?
- Brain receives sensory input: When we take this supplement it send sensory information to the brain including some information provided by circulating hormones. The information are leptin and ghrelin and from fuels such as glucose and fatty acids.
- Brain integrates with cues: After getting those sensory input Brain integrates with cues received from the environment. As like as aromas and other inducement. In this stage Brain work with the information about emotional states.
- Brain Take action for balance and prevent weight gain: In final stage the brain’s neurocircuitry takes over. The supplement enabling the brain to make the proper adjustments in food that we take and energy expenditure. For this action our body can maintain energy balance and its prevent weight gain and obesity. So by this way GABA supplement help you for weight loss!
Function of GABA for weight loss
As a neurotransmitter, GABA inhibits nerve impulses in the brain. When GABA levels are low, nerve cells are too active. Low GABA levels are connected with disorders such as addictions, anxiety, panic attacks, seizures and Parkinson’s disease, according to Denver Naturopathic Clinic.
Conventional medicine holds that GABA supplements cannot reach the brain and thus have no benefits for weight loss or any other purpose, but research is lacking to confirm whether this is true, reports the clinic website.
Some drugs increase GABA in the brain while not directly supplying GABA. An example is benzodiazepines, such as diazepam, known as the brand Valium. Doctors prescribe benzodiazepines for their calming effects. A study published in the October 18, 1980 of the “British Medical Journal” disputed the prevailing theory that benzodiazepines cause weight gain. In their study, participants lost about 1 to 2 kg over five months, equaling approximately 2 to 4 1/2 lbs. Taking medications that increase GABA is not the same as taking supplements of GABA, however, and the weight loss was very small.
Possible Effects of GABA for weight loss:
GABA as a neurotransmitter is not generally associated with weight loss. If GABA supplements work as claimed and as this neurotransmitter acts in the brain, the supplements could have anti-anxiety effects. Some research indicates that taking GABA supplements increases human growth hormone, but studies have focused on bodybuilders, who combine their supplement intake with strenuous exercise, according to Denver Naturopathic Clinic. Ray Sahelian, a medical doctor who specializes in natural supplements, is of the opinion that GABA supplements are unlikely to help with appetite control or weight loss.
GABA supplements appear safe to take for most people, according to Denver Naturopathic Clinic. In case they do supply GABA to the brain. You should not take these supplements if you have bipolar disorder or a depressive disorder. They also could have sleepiness as side effect, and could interact with medications that affect GABA levels in the brain. Consult your doctor before taking GABA supplements if you have any health disorder or take any medications.
Why GABA is better and safer than Diet Pills?
- Diet pills are usually supposed to curb your desire for food. It signals a lack of appetite and desire for food if you lose, you lose weight too. But this can not be healthy in the long term, a balanced diet is essential for everyone. It is very important for the functioning of the body.
- GABA is an amino acid with the possibility of a neurotransmitter that is available in our central nervous system. GABA has unique properties that they function in our body and soul. It can be called a “natural complement” also.
- If weight problems, It is the best solution of weight loss for GABA Supplement.
- Obesity is more common in the U.S. for several years and is a concern as it can have serious complications. Millions of people fall into the category of weight and a large piece is obese.
Effects of GABA for weight loss
GABA acts in an inhibitory way on your nervous system. Helping to lower its rate of firing and producing a calm feeling. Your body naturally produces GABA and drugs such as Valium, Ambien and Lunesta operate by allowing GABA to bind to particular receptor sites in your brain. Some health supplement companies claim that GABA is an effective fat burner. But there is insufficient scientific evidence to support this claim.
- Supportive Research: One piece of research indicating that GABA may play a role in energy balance was published in the journal “Nature Neuroscience” in August 2008. The study found that mice with a disrupted release of GABA from Agouti-related protein neurons. Which regulate feeding, were leaner, had less appetite and had more energy than the control group of mice.
- Human Growth Hormone: One of the main weight loss claims regarding GABA is that it increases human growth hormone or HGH, levels in your body naturally. HGH promotes the growth of lean muscle mass, which in turn helps to burn body fat. The diet guide “Nutritional Concerns in Recreation, Exercise and Sports” states that one study into GABA showed an increase in HGH levels shortly after taking a 5-g dose. Follow Up studies supported the initial study but also demonstrated that high doses for four straight days reduced the subjects’ response to HGH. Though this evidence is mildly supportive of weight loss claims regarding GABA, it is insufficient to affirmatively state it is effective.
- FDA Intervention: In 2004, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration warned one producer of GABA for weight loss, Better Bodz, for its claims that GABA was an effective weight loss supplement. The FDA stated in its open letter to Better Bodz that the company’s claims of GABA’s fat-burning abilities were not supported by “reliable scientific evidence” at the time and should be removed from its advertising.
- Expert Insight: Nutrition experts like Debra Goodwin, Ph.D., R.D., and Ray Sahelian, M.D., state that there is not enough evidence to support claims that GABA is effective at fighting the battle of the bulge. Goodwin points out that GABA has difficulty passing through the blood-brain barrier when taken orally, meaning that it has little to no effect on your neurological functions and is simply excreted.
There is a worrying situation, and now people are more aware of their health and weight loss strategies. Diet is not for everyone. With such a heavy schedule and a fast life, ending one of everything that comes along the road eating. Supplements are often, but not full proof, is something else needed to deal with this problem … and then GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid).
It is always necessary to have a diet that consists of all necessary proteins, vitamins, minerals, and carbohydrates to ensure that the metabolic activity of the body functions.
If you are overweight, try walking, exercising, meditating and use of GABA tea to your daily weight loss regimen. It is 100% natural and safe. It is also very helpful for high blood pressure and many other problems associated with our body and soul. GABA tea is a relaxing and calming because it provides a healthy sleep.